Social Security Basics and Benefits Presented by Rich Grawer
October 25 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pmFree
This is a complimentary, educational event focusing on Social Security benefits. This webinar is purely an educational event.
Rich Grawer, former SLU basketball coach and MO educator, is the Social Security resource for IES. Rich has a strong Social Security educational background as well as first hand personal experience.
Rich Grawer not only has the answers to your questions…..but explanations that make sense!
Some of Rich’s “Keys to Understanding Social Security” that will be addressed in the webinar :
1) How are Social Security benefits calculated?
2) When should I start Social Security?
3) How can my Social Security benefits be increased?
4) How can my Social Security benefits be decreased
5) When do I qualify for and how can I claim spousal benefits? divorced benefits? widow(er) benefits?
6) Can my Social Security benefits be decreased if I am a teacher? a police person? a firefighter? a government worker?
7) Will my Social Security benefits be taxed?
8) Where can I get help answering my Social Security questions?
9) How can I maximize my Social Security lifetime benefits?
Webinar length: about 60 – 75 minutes
Please contact Sharon with webinar questions: sguy@IESeducates.com